Friday, October 10, 2008

Tester

This is the first post of my blog, it has pretty much no meaning besides to see what it would look like on my actual blog. I think i will brain storm a bit to see what topics I would like to put on the blog. 

  1. First of all I have to put my personal view of politics and such
  2. I should probably also put my opinions on hot social topics: movies, news headings, etc.
  3. I could probably put some good satirical spins on every day subjects
  4. comment on video games
  5. talk about my classes at ou
  6. test
All in all I think i'll just pour out my thoughts on anything that randomly comes into my mind, hopefully it turns out to be at least mildly interesting but if it turns out to be boring, oh well it will fit in with the other ninty nine percent of blogs.

keep reading,
-Jeff

No comments: